Countdown until I lose it

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TI(RED)

In the spirit of The Gap's new campaign, I am thinking of creating a t-shirt with the logo "TI(RED)". I searched through the pile at The Gap -- INSPI(RED), DESI(RED) -- none of them applied to me. I don't feel inspired to do much more than sleep. The excessive Eeyore like pouting and Rip Van Winkle like sleeping also leave me less than desirable.
Is this a "30-something" something?
Here are just a few things I am TI(RED) of:
* seeing headlines about how thin or fat movie stars have become
* caring more about Reese Witherspoon's marraige than my own
* getting huge overstuffed envelopes of coupons in the mail
* actually opening the huge overstuffed envelope full of coupons and throwing them out one by one
* blow drying my hair
* packing up leftovers, not eating them and then having to clean out rotten food
* snooze buttons
* the endless supply of fur my animals have to shed
* the impossibility of even being able to vacuum up all of the animal hair
* the NE Patriots
* Rosie O'Donnell
* ughn, this post

2 comments:

flawedperfection said...

LOL.. I feel you, but I am TIRED of the gap and their crappy clothing:)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.