Countdown until I lose it

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I suck

Yesterday I never got to the gym because the baby was sick and I felt bad to leave him with the gym daycare. But really, I just suck. He could have stayed there for an hour. He would have been fine. I need to get over all of my crazy hang-ups and excuses. It's too easy to use the baby to justify things. Who would argue with me when I say that I needed to take care of him and sacrifice my gym workout? So, it's time to be honest with myself about my motivations and obstacles. I can do this, I know I can -- just not today. Today I'm sick, really. Sore throat, fever -- the whole enchilada + I have to work until at least 5p. If I feel better I will go to the gym tonight.

1 comment:

flawedperfection said...

Maybe you should do workouts during your lunch hour.. That way, the baby is at daycare or wherever, you aren't sacrificing home time or sleep, and you can feel goot about at leastd making some progress..

Just a suggestion!:)